1. ANL Switch - You can select the
Automatic Noise Limiter to help
reduce harsh background noise caused by a variety of
2. TX LED - An LED lights to indicate
when the radio is transmitting.
3. S/RF Meter - This LED meter shows
the relative strength of the received signal or the RF
4. Channel Indicator - Displays the
channel currently in use.
5. Channel Selector - This switch
selects the desired channel for transmission and reception.
6. Squelch - The squelch control is
used to eliminate background noise during the absence of a
7. Volume Control - Rotate clockwise
to turn the radio on and to increase the volume.
8. Microphone Jack - The operational
mode of the CB is controlled by the push-to-talk switch on
Antenna Connector - This female
connector permits connection of the transmission line cable
male connector (PL-259) to the transceiver.
EXT SP Jack - An External 8 Ohm 7-Watt Speaker may be
connected to this jack. The internal speaker is disabled
when you plug into this jack.