The Road Devil features a high gain amplifier
with electronic equalization to provide maximum talk power
and intelligibility even under noisy conditions. The road
Devil is a very powerful microphone. Please use diligence
when setting the gain control to avoid unnecessary feedback.
The Road Devil Amplifier and six wire
cable make it compatible with all modern radio transceivers.
The Road Devil requires a standard 9-volt battery.
- Frequency Response 50 to 10,000 Hz
- Impedance: 100 Ohm (matches all transcievers)
- Output Level: open circuit -42dB
- Cable: Six wire, five conductors, one
conductor shielded, coiled cord with durable
- Connector: 4-Pin Standard
- Element: Amplified Electret
Limited One-Year Warranty
- Case: Rugged ABS Housing
- Polyurethane Coated Steel Grille
- Battery: Standard 9V battery
Duracell Copper Top 9V Battery
All Astatic microphones are audio
tested and inspected prior to shipment from the factory. Astatic's absolute
commitment to quality insures that ASTATIC microphones remain the
best value in today's competitive industry.
Read about the
"History of the Astatic