How to send a Uniden product in for warranty service
If you would like to send a unit into Uniden for service, please follow these steps:
1. Write a brief note describing the problem or difficulty you are having.
2. If the unit is under warranty, please enclose a copy of a receipt or proof of
purchase to validate the warranty.
3. Pack the unit carefully. If you are including paperwork, please tape it directly to
NOTE: If you wish to keep the original packaging, please do not use it to send
the product to us, as we cannot guarantee that your packaging will be returned to you.
4. All repairs must be pre-paid by including a check, money order, or credit card
number and expiration date when the product is shipped. COD's will not be accepted.
5. Send the product in using a shipper which can track the package, if lost.
6. Ship the product to :
Uniden America Corporation
Attention: Repair Division
4700 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth TX 76155